Thursday, February 3, 2011

Welcome to the world!


We wanted to share the exciting news that our little baby boy has arrived! Wynn Anthony Weiland arrived on February 3rd at 2:47 am weighing 7 lbs 1 oz and measuring 20 inches. We are already so very in love!!! It was quite the amazing experience and Mom, Dad and Wynn are all doing wonderfully. 



We will try to update here with some more pictures and more details about Wynn's birthday!


Love,

Adam, Jenna & Wynn

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! He's beautiful, and I'm glad you are all doing well! Enjoy every second! Love you guys, and hopefully Miss Madison will meet Wynn sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, I can not wait to meet Wynn!!! I am so happy you are all healthy and am beyond amazed that you found time to make a birth announcement this morning. Jenna you really do amaze me! I love the blog, added it to my RSS feed!!

    I am already looking into flights, thinking a March trip to Minnesota is in order!!

    Love you all!
    Katja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation!! We are so happy for you guys, Wynn is adorable! Jenna, you are SO creative...love the nursery! I now have 2 cousins that have blogs to follow:-)!! I would start one but have NO idea how! We would love to meet Wynn(and see you guys too).Blessing to the whole family, We love you!

    ReplyDelete