Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pushing Buttons



Wynn has really become interested in books lately. I love to read, so I would be happy to have a little bookworm! He likes to pull books off the bookshelf and loves to practice turning the pages. He will sit contently for quite some time on our laps looking at books. We also have a few books that make sounds and play music by the push of a button and these are by far his favorite!

He is so good at pushing the buttons and loves to push them over and over and over again. This was really cute at first, but by the 20th or 30th time it can start to push our buttons a little! Those songs have a tendency to get stuck in my head too and sometimes I feel like I can never escape them!

Since we are starting to get a little tired of hearing the same songs playing tirelessly I think we are going to start rotating the books. Luckily for Wynn (and for our sanity), Christmas and his birthday are coming up so maybe we will have to get him a couple of new ones!


No comments:

Post a Comment