As Thanksgiving approaches each year I start to think about all that I am thankful for. One thing that is very high on my list this year is our parents and the amazing grandparents they are to Wynn.
Having grown up with quite wonderful grandparents myself, I know how much of an impact Wynn’s grandparents will have on his life. They have already played such a big role, have been so involved and so very helpful. I don’t know how we would have gotten through the past 9 months without them and we are so lucky to have them in our lives!
Wynn recently had the chance to spend two weekends in a row getting spoiled by his grandparents. My parents watched him for a weekend so that I could go to Iowa for a baby shower for my good friend while Adam was busy in a 4 day long CFP review class. Adam’s parents came up to Minnesota the following weekend to watch Wynn while we went to the Iowa State vs. Kansas game with my cousin Bjorn and his fiancĂ© Danielle!
I never have even an ounce of worry when Wynn is with either of our parents and I know that this is such a huge blessing. I know the love they have for him is second to none and am certain that he is getting the best care when he is with them. Sometimes I’m not sure who enjoys their time together more – our parents or Wynn!
Thank you Grandma Julie, Grandpa Chris, Grandma Kim and Grandpa Tony for being the best grandparents and an incredibly integral part of Wynn’s life already. It means the world to us and we love you so much!




No comments:
Post a Comment