Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Daddy Daycare



We had a little gap from the time our nanny had to return to school and the time Wynn was going to start daycare, so what is better than some daddy daycare?

I’m so lucky to have a wonderful husband who is an amazing father and is willing to take some time off of work to spend with our little guy. I never have to worry a second when I know Wynn is with Adam. Adam's mom always told me before I was pregnant that Adam was going to be such a great dad and she was right! Wynn loves his dad so much and thinks he is just hilarious. Adam can just look at him sometimes and Wynn starts laughing! I know Wynn was spoiled with all the extra special attention from his dad for a whole week.


Adam really is the best teammate in this crazy game of parenting and is willing to do anything and everything to help out. He’s been so great about running errands, going grocery shopping, making dinner, doing laundry, etc. I don’t know how we would do it without him!

We took a trip to the Como Zoo on Labor Day and I was able to get some good shots of Adam and Wynn together. They are my new favorite pictures and make me smile every time I see them!




No comments:

Post a Comment