Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Home Movie Archives
We have been taking videos of Wynn here and there on our phones. They are not the best quality, but they are so fun to have and look back on. We have a real video camera, but it is just so much easier to have the phone handy! We need to invest in one of those Flip cameras I think!
1 Month: Talking & Smiling
2 Months: Rolling Over (Sorry for the naked tush!)
3 Months: Bouncing (This is when he started to figure out what it was all about!)
3.5 Months: Blowing Bubbles (After Grandma Kim taught him this trick!)
4 Months: First Big Laughs
6 Months: Pool Time (This was the end of him sitting still and playing nicely! He is always on the move now!)
7 Months: Laughing & Being Silly (I love how he gets mad at the end of the video!)
7 Months: Scooting (Sorry again for the bare bum here! What can I say, the kid loves to be naked!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment