As we count down the days to the arrival of your little sister, I wanted to spend some time reflecting on YOU being our only child!
Pretty soon your life is going to change forever. Your little sister will be born and your little life will never be the same. I know some parts of the change are going to be hard on you and that makes my heart a little sad. However, I know the blessing and gift a sibling will be to your life, so I hope you will someday understand.
I have no doubt that you will be the best big brother. You will love your little sister and protect her from the world. You will show her what this life is all about and teach her more than she could ever want to know about trains, cars, and sports among other things!
For the past 2.5 years, you have been our everything. You have brought us more smiles, laughter and joy than we ever knew was possible. We have loved every minute of watching you learn and grow into the amazing little boy that you are. There isn't a day goes by that we are not thankful that you're ours. I'm a little bit nervous that I won't be able to love another child as much as I love you.
You will always hold such a special place in my heart and I am so incredibly grateful that you were the one who made me a mother. You've made me a better person and stronger than I ever thought possible. Please know that no matter what, I'll always love you, more than you could ever dream
Love you more than the moon, the sun, and the stars. I love you forever and ever,
Mama

No comments:
Post a Comment