Monday, January 14, 2013

Welcome Baby Griffin!

On November 13th, my sister and her husband welcomed their first child into the world, Griffin Matthew. We are so grateful that he arrived safely and healthy and are thrilled to have another member in our family!

Back in October I spent a long weekend in St. Louis helping Lindsay get the nursery and all the last minute things ready. I am grateful we were able to get a lot of quality one on one time in. Things are never quite the same with babies and toddlers in the picture!

About 2 weeks after Griffin was born, I flew down to spend some quality time with the new family of three and keep my sister company as Matt returned to work! I loved every minute of my snuggle time with Griffin. We also had to be sure to get a photo shoot it. I’m not sure how much Griffin loved it (especially when his clothes were off!), but he was a great little model.






Griffin will always be so special to us as our very first nephew. I love that we can spoil him with all the love that Lindsay and Matt have given Wynn. I know Wynn will love all the play time with his cousin as the years go by too. I can just picture all the trouble they’ll cause! :)


It is even more special for me to see my little sister become a mom. It was amazing to see how quickly she has grown into a wonderful and nurturing mother to Griffin, but I would never have expected anything less!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you Jenna for the nice words! You are an amazing Aunt!! Love you and we miss you!

    ReplyDelete