We’ve been busy getting into the Christmas spirit at the Weiland house! While it is one of my favorite times of the year, it always seems to sneak up on me a little! It is hard to believe we are just over a week away.
Here is what we’ve been up to lately:
· Christmas decorating - much to Adam’s dismay we decided on just putting up our fake 4 foot table top tree this year. Wynn loves to look at the tree and we love that it is just out of his reach! Next year we will get back to the real thing, but I have to say that I am really enjoying not having to clean up stray pine needles every day!
· Baking – I’ve taken the one treat a day approach for the past few days and it has been wonderful to have our house smell like fresh baked cookies!
· Christmas letters – we sent out newsletters this year. They should be arriving in mailboxes soon!
· Christmas shopping – Amazon.com has been well frequented lately! I prefer to stay out of the malls as much as possible this time of year.
Hope you all are enjoying the countdown to Christmas too!





No comments:
Post a Comment