The one real main reason is the new arrival that is due to make his appearance in our lives in the next month or so. I know things are going to change DRASTICALLY in our lives and life is going to start passing us by even more quickly. As a wife and now a mother I feel like part of my role is to be the memory keeper of our family and I want to do a good job!
![]() |
| Our pregnancy announcement |
I think it will be amazing to be able to pass down a sort of journal of our lives to our kids for many reasons, such as . . .
- The milestones they reach in life and what that meant to us
- The cute, gross, funny things they went through as kids!
- How we were as a family (our favorite activities, foods to eat, etc.)
- Who we (meaning me and Adam) were as people before they really got to know us as mom & dad
I want our kids know our story, what we love to do, how much joy they give us as parents and how much Adam and I love each other. At this point I'm not sure what all will be on here or when it will be updated, but enjoy!


No comments:
Post a Comment