As we count down the days to your arrival I have been reflecting a little on this pregnancy, becoming a mom, how our lives are about to change and of course about meeting you!
Throughout this pregnancy you have made it mostly very easy on me and I have loved every minute of carrying you. Does that mean you are going to be an easy going baby too?! Even through all the late night bathroom trips, constant heartburn, and kicks to the ribs, it has all been so worth it. It has created some amazing moments for your daddy & me and has brought us even that much closer anxiously anticipating your arrival together. Seeing you on the ultrasound those few times were truly some of the greatest moments we've ever shared.
Sometimes it is still a little scary for me to think that I am actually going to be a mom! It is something I have wanted all my life, but it is hard to believe that the time has actually come. I already have strong feelings of protectiveness and unconditional love for you and I know it will get stronger the moment I can see your little face and hold you in my arms. I know you will be the light of our lives and will change things in such a wonderful way. We are so looking forward to watching you grow and seeing the little boy you will become. I know we probably won't be perfect parents, but we will be there every step of the way to guide you and give you all the love in the world.
We are beyond excited to meet you. We can't wait to see who you look like more and what your personality is like! Your dad is especially excited! He can't wait to have another man around the house. We have your room all ready to go and lots of people waiting to meet you too. You are so lucky to have 4 wonderful grandparents, 5 awesome uncles and 1 very amazing aunt! You will have quite the large extended family too and they can't wait to welcome you to the family. You've already got a few playmates and a few more on the way, but we need to work on getting you some babies up in Minnesota to play with! :)
Since you are now 37 weeks and considered full term, feel free to make your arrival at any time! We're more than ready and are waiting with open arms, but you take as much time as you need. Your dad thinks you are itching to get out every time you have one of your evening dance parties in my belly and that you will make your appearance on January 30th, but I think you are pretty cozy in there and will arrive on February 5th. See you soon little man!
Love you always,
Mom


No comments:
Post a Comment