We found out on March 11th, that we have a little GIRL joining our family! It's going to be quite a new journey having a daughter, but we can't wait to experience it.
I don't think I could ever get tired of seeing the miracle of a growing baby on an ultrasound and we enjoyed every minute of our appointment. We've also been able to switch over to 3D during our appointments to take a peek at the baby and it is just amazing. She's been fairly mellow, but stubborn in the ultrasounds so far, so Adam says she already has my personality!
The moment we heard we were having a girl, Adam commented that a smile never left my face. I'm so excited for hair braiding, dolls, tea parties or whatever this little girl may bring to our lives. Adam is of course already worried about her dating and getting married, but I keep reminding him we have a many years before those thoughts should be a concern! Wynn is happy to have a little sister too and I know he will be the best, protective big brother.
We still have a few more months before we get to meet this baby, but that means I have a few more months to do some shopping for her! Wynn picked out the very first outfit for his little sister at at Baby Gap (the white jumpsuit with the pink polka dots below). I've been having SO much fun looking at everything and buying things to spoil my little girl (don't worry, I've been limiting myself to only sale items so far!). No matter what, we'll welcome her with loving arms into our little family of four.




No comments:
Post a Comment