As I've been thinking about all the memories of Wynn's first year, I realized that there are so many of them that have been captured by our phones! Good or bad, our phones seem to always be within reach, so there are so many times when we've reached for the phone camera to snap a quick photo or video clip. Whatever the means may be, I'm happy that we were able to capture these memories! A favorite of mine to take are the sleeping baby pictures. Is there anything more peaceful?
9 Months: Wynn playing with one of his favorite toys. He loves to stack these cups!
9 Months: Wynn playing his version of peek-a-boo.
10 Months: Wynn helping me make Christmas cookies! You can see his lefty skills emerge here.
10 Months: Eating his favorite food, yogurt. He loved to smack his lips!
11 Months: Walking with his walker and showing off his balancing skills.
No comments:
Post a Comment