We had fun exploring all they had to offer including farm animals, apple trees, a pumpkin patch, an apple barn and of course the yummy apple donuts and caramel apple sundaes. It was a fun way to spend our Saturday and some time as a family! Unfortunately, I think the cooler weather has now come to stay and we will be soon preparing ourselves mentally for another cold Minnesota winter!
Adam was so nice to get behind the camera for a day and got some great shots of me and Wynn together. He is so good about putting up with me and my photo shoots! I love the “take 1” below because that is so much more true to our real life these days . . . me trying to get a quick bite in while Wynn tries to squirm away!







Looks like SO much fun...sometimes I think Wynn looks like Adam, but sometimes I think he looks more like you! Hey...what kind of camera do you use? I have a crappy one and am thinking of upgrading....
ReplyDelete