Adam has always been a wonderful husband. He is my truly best friend and such a great support. I can’t imagine my life without him or taking this new journey into parenthood without him by my side!
It has been so much fun for me to watch him as a dad. He is such a natural and SO great with Wynn that it brings a smile to my face every time I see them together. He is so sweet with him and such a great help to me.
He has taken on some extra responsibility at work which makes him more than swamped everyday and is in the midst of studying for his CFP license, but he still takes over with Wynn when he gets home to give me a little bit of a break. He stays up with him until midnight to give me a couple hours of sleep and is Super Dad on the weekends which gives me some more time to myself. I could not do it without him and I am SO incredibly grateful!!
Wynn is so lucky to have such an awesome daddy. I think he knows this already because he always saves his biggest smiles for Dad. I can’t wait to watch their relationship grow!




No comments:
Post a Comment