While Adam and I were exploring Washington DC, Wynn was able
to spend some quality time with my parents. He absolutely loves his
grandparents, so we knew he would be so excited to get to spend a whole weekend
with them.
The weekend we were gone happened to be the weekend that they honored the Senior Gopher baseball players and the game they played at Target
Field, so Wynn was able to get in lots of baseball games while we were gone!
Wynn was able to go down on the field with my parents, Kyle and Erin for the
Senior ceremony and had SO much fun running around the baseball diamond with
Kyle afterwards. Watching my brother play for the Gophers has been a big part
of my life over the past years, so I was grateful that Wynn could be there for
some of these special memories with Kyle, even though Adam and I were not. I really
cherish these pictures of him with Kyle!
We didn’t know about this new skill until my mom sent me a
text that said “You will have to ask Wynn to show you the MN rouser. He is very
good at it! Just mention Minnesota or start spelling the word. Very cute!”
Before I had even finished reading the text out loud to Adam, Wynn had started
chanting! He will still do it on command if you ask him to!
The weekend with Grandpa and Grandma really cemented their
close relationship with Wynn. Shortly after the weekend with them he started
saying his version of Grandpa and Grandma. He really has a thing for his “Bapa”
and “Nona” and will ask about them about once a day. Thanks Mom and Dad for showing Wynn so much love and making
him such a special part of your life. We are forever grateful for everything
you do for all of us!




No comments:
Post a Comment